The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

Share | 

April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you going to this event?
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Over Lord
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 2825
Reputation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:01 pm

April 3rd, 2011
5J Paintball in Spring TX

This is a charity event benefitting 2 different animal rescue groups in the Houston area. For this game I'm pitting both groups against each other with the winner taking 75% of profits earned and the other team taking 25%. The story line has been written, and I'm currently looking for generals and a reffing staff. Bush Devil Productions will be the game developer. I had a great turn out for the Invasion of Lord Vader charity game, and really hope some of the same people can attend this one. Please let me know if you are interested in being a general. I have one person say yes to it, but I need to reconfirm. Generals will receive free entry and free t-shirt, and refs will receive free t-shirts as well. I'll post up more info in a couple of days.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com
Over Lord
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 2825
Reputation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:01 pm

The Back Story

Civil War has broken out in the 3rd world country of 5J, a remote island covered in forest. The seated dictator, Sir ________________, is adamant about holding his seat and to continue ruling the island with his iron fist. The resistance, lead by ______________ looks to overthrow him at any means necessary. Caught in the middle of this civil war are the citizens of this once historic land. Buildings have fallen to ruin, mimicking the homeless alleys of major cities in the US, just a couple hundred miles to the north. Local populaces has since been transported off by US support, but were forced to leave behind all belongings, including beloved pets. Now both sides of the civil war look to gain support from those who have fled by promising to save the items and animals left behind. Neither army has any care in the world for the dogs of war, but have called in animal rescue groups to aid in their fight to secure the loose animals. Whoever can win the hearts of the people should surely win the war.

I am the OVERLORD of this forum board. Treat others with respect, have fun talking to one another, be yourself, and you will do just fine. I am always watching Twisted Evil I am here to make sure all our members, visitors feel welcome but at the same time, enforce forum rules.

Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com

April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1